This is my life.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Burnt Out.

I am spending money that I do not have right now. But will have next week. WHAT A CONCEPT! But its cool.

I love working at Hot Dog on a Stick.The pay isn't that lousy but it still isn't worthwhile (even with my twenty-five cent raise wink*wink) but I love it nonetheless. This week has been my spring break and I was going to go down to San Diego but that was a bust. So I ended up staying here in Torrance. I have seen some of my friends but I haven't hang out with the two that I really want to see.

So instead, I have been working. Originally I was only scheduled to work Saturday (Opening), Sunday (Opening, but switched to Middle), Monday (Opening, but I switched to Middle), Wednesday (Middle), and Saturday...I switched this to Friday (Closing)... Well it sounds like a lot of days but it is over two weeks so it really isn't. I think it is the perfect amount of days. I would love to work three-four days a week... SPREAD OUT OF COURSE. But to add to these days... I covered a shift at Westside on Tuesday and tomorrow I will be covering a shift at Del Amo... both middle shifts. This means... I will be working seven days in a row. Not all seven days in a week. but seven days in a row. One can imagine that I am really burnt out.

I have auditions this Saturday and Sunday. I really do not expect anything out of it but I really want to get at least a call back.

I am bored out of my MIND! And when I get bored... WATCH OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home