This is my life.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

It's Been a While Hasn't It?

Funny how quickly I changed my mind.

So since I last updated, I started my second year at Fullerton... it was way stressful, and I switched my major to dance.

I really should be sleeping right now because I open the store tomorrow (among the things that have yet to change = Hot Dog on a Stick... although my pay is higher and I am their marketeer) but I am not. I am really excited for next semester, but for the first time, I am really sad as well. I know, I know that my friends won't just disapear but they are all taking different classes than me. I just think of all the high school friends that I haven't worked to keep and I am afraid that's what I am going to do.

This semester is going to be way different... I really need to work on my stamina... and eat EVEN more to keep my energy up (is it possible to eat more than I already eat?). I am really excited because I am going to be able to graduate in 4 years... I am going to do it in 4 1/2 so I don't go insane. I am already going insane. I am taking three GE's next semester... and over summer I am taking TWO. Friggin' A! On top of all these GE's which are in a continuous block 11am-2pm basically MW... and two on FRIDAY fuck I am taking a huge load of dance classes. I am going to take TWO Ballet II classes (alas one with the Debs) and two Modern classes (one II and one I w/ Gladys). And most exciting of all is that I will be taking Jazz III and next semester hopefully... I will be TAing Jazz II. I am scared because I was exhausted if I tried in Ballet II and went to JAzz II this Fall semester and I will be going from Ballet II to Jazz III straight... shoot me in the foot... but don't.

Yeah... so this break pretty much has been work...work work. I was reading my old post laughing about how I was complaining about 3-4 days... my god I am working 6 days... six hour shifts (in Hot Dog land that's a lot). I really haven't had much time for anything else. I saw like a couple friends and that's it.

Mostly... I have been just pining for boys.. a boy... I just want a boyfriend... like a real one... last semester I really could have used one.

So for my New Year's Resolution since that is coming up:
Work out at least once a week outside of dance class.
Shop more (I shopped for the first time in a long time and it felt GLORIOUS {my shopping means dishing out 300+ or in the case of my last trip 500).
Find a boy
Go to Disneyland at least three times a month!
Journal and Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home