This is my life.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So school.

School is going to start next week and I am really excited. A new major. Being surrounded by new people.

Last week I really realized that I have lost any perspective on the person I was and now I am trying to change that. I am going to stay the nice person I am but I am not going to let people walk all over me. I am not going to hide my anger with people.

Anyways, this Sunday I came back to Fullerton and well it was great. I went to Disneyland with NICOLE STRICKLAND and that was really fun (see pictures on facebook.com). I got to see NICOLE ROCA and COLLEEN WILSON who I missed very much.

Monday was good to because I took a dance class (and did not die) with Christa! It was great and I plan on taking it in the future. Later that day I got to fufill a dream and audition for A Chorus Line (albeit it was not the Broadway one but HEY ITS STILL ACL). A lot of people came to audition and I was so glad to see all these people but alas after four cuts Christa and I were the only ones left standing. (I really wished that they had kept some of the others... well most of the others all but ONE).

So the callbacks are tomorrow/today... and well I kind of am unexcited. I realized that this may conflict with the Dance Show. And I much rather be in the Dance show than this, and I know I am counting my eggs before they hatch but still. So if God were to grant me the greatest gift as to let me be in the Dance Show and A Chorus Line, there are two hours between rehearsals for ACL and when I finish with school with me allowing 20 minutes for commute... so I guess... MAYBE? It would be really cool to do both.

I am too tired to write anything else right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAA all but one. nice.
love ya!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home